KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021, 2020/2021 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme Form, 2020/2021 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme Guide.
We wish to inform the general public about the ongoing 2020/2021 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme.
The KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021 advertisement has been published for the following available position below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020/2021 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme details like education qualification, requirement, location, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on latesthubs as well as on the official website.
About KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
You need no one to tell that KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
- Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021
- Ref Id: 100702BR
- Location: Lagos
- Service Line: Graduate/Campus
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021 Application Deadline
The deadline for this exercise is yet to be specified, so feel free to apply as long as you meet their requirements which will be listed .
Eligible candidates must:
- Applicant must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- He/she must be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Kindly bear it in mind that you must be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Interested applicant must possess a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Applicant is required to have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
How to Apply for 2020/2021 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme form here: KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021 Online Application Form.
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test / KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.