https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup – Npower Registration Portal 2020: www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng is the official Npower Registration Portal for 2020. Here is the complete guide on how to apply for N-power programme in 2020.
In case you didn’t know, the application for N-power 2020 starts on June 26, 2020 at 11:45 PM.
The Npower 2020 Batch C registration will be on www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng and up to 400,000 applicants will be selected.
This same portal will be used for Npower registration for all programs including:
Npower is one of the programmes that has changed lives of hundreds of thousands of Nigerian citizens through the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development of Nigeria (FMHDS).
In this post, I am going to show you how to register and create a profile on Npower recruitment portal (www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup), how to login on www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login and many other things you can do on your Npower NPVN profile dashboard.
So, let’s begin right away!
https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup – Npower Registration Portal 2020
- Proceed to https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Enter your valid email address and password. Then, click on Register.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email address, check your email and click on the link. It might take 2-5 minutes for the mail to arrive. Make sure to also check your spam folder.
- Once the email has been confirmed, you will be redirected to the login page. Login by following the procedures below and complete your registration.
https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup – Login To My Npower Profile
- To login to your N-power profile, go to https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login
- Enter your email address or phone number and password.
- Click on Login to Portal.
PS: If you forgot your N-power portal login password, you can use the Forgot Password link on the login page to reset your password.
How To Fill Npower 2020 Application Form
If not, you can complete your Npower registration and begin filling the application form.
First, you will be required to enter your 11-digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) and date of birth in the format (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
Fill in your BioData and Contact Details
- You are to fill in your Correct Surname, First Name and Middle Name exactly how it appears on your Bank Verification Number (BVN) printout.
Fill your Education and Programme Details
- First, indicate if you are educated or not. Remember, the N-power Batch C programme is open to all (graduates or non-graduates).
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificate and NYSC discharge certificate.
Fill your Employment and Other Details
- On this page, you will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issues identity card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport.
- National ID card issued by NIMC.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Permanent Voter’s Card.
Review and Submit
- On the next page, you are advised to carefully review all the information you have inputted before you submit.
- Once you submit, you will receive a unique ID number. Make sure to write it down and keep it safe.
If you found the post helpful, make sure you share by using the share buttons below.
- Npower Posting List
- Npower Physical Verification
If you have any question, feel free to use the comment section below.